Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting Skewz(ed)


One of my favorite sites is called Skewz.com.  It's a place to read conservative and liberal stories selected by users.  The users can submit any type of entry from news articles, editorials, blogs posts, and even YouTube videos.  Then, these users look for liberal or conservative bias and record it by moving a slider left or right.

If you write about politics in your blog like I do occasionally, you should consider adding your articles to Skewz.  I went back and added all of the articles tagged as Political.  The image below is what my bias looked like as of today at 10:30 AM.  I'm sure it'll move around quite a bit.

To see the current bias, check out my blog's profile.

Posted by email from Anthony Martin's Weblog (posterous)

No comments: