Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bernard von NutJob


Frankly, I feel like a complete dope.  Here's an e-mail I got from the guy behind the Liberty Dollar:

Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters:

I can't believe I am retired! It feels great!

I deeply appreciate your support for the Liberty Dollar and urge you to continue supporting it - at this most critical time.

Please understand that this announcement is about my new project and in no way does it reflect on the Liberty Dollar. I have turned over the reins of the Liberty Dollar to a new team and I feel very confident about the longevity of the ideals it represents.

Now that you have learned the truth about the fraudulent government money, I invite you to learn the truth about religion and discover the God within your own mind.

As a child I was very moralistic. Then I was deeply religious. Then deeply deceived and openly suspicious of any God. Then I discovered an amazing new God within my own mind. And now I have decided to take action on a matter that I am very dedicated to.

So I invite you to click [REDACTED] to read a brief Press Release and discover the God within your own mind.

Thanks again for all your support.

Bernard von NotHaus

PS: If you have an interest in this topic and want to spread the word, please click on this link: [REDACTED]. Then click five media locations in your area (limit 5 at a time) and send the Press Release to them. Thanks!

I redacted the links because I don't support his new project at all.  But I wanted to admit to everyone I was a fan of his previous project since he's obviously a nut-job.  Don't get me wrong, I still believe in sound money.  It's just too bad the only one out there was developed by a complete wing-nut like Bernard von NotHaus.  Oh well.

Hopefully the Liberty Dollar will now take off under the new guy, but it'll take a lot to win my trust again.

Posted by email from Anthony Martin's Weblog (posterous)

No comments: